These stuffed sweet potatoes were SO delicious, I had to share them with you all!
- 500g Lean (and clean) Mince – cook your mince the way you like it
- 4 Sweet potatoes
- Fresh Coriander
- Set your oven at 180°C
- Cook your mince the way you like it. I normally add onion, oregano, a tin of chopped tomatoes and some fresh basil into mine. Cook it until most of the water has come off it - so its nice and chunky!
- Wash the sweet potatoes, prick them with a fork and place them in the microwave to cook. If you have time, cooking them in the oven is BETTER.
- Slice the sweet potatoes long ways and scoop the potatoes out from the inside – so that you are left with the skin, like a shell.
- Scoop the cooked mince into the sweet potatoes, top with grated mozzarella and back for 25 min at 180°C
- Top with chopped corrainder, salt and pepper