Sometimes we NEED a little sweetness in our lives. These date and nut balls are clean, delicious and a perfect after dinner 'treat'.
- 2 cups Medjool Dates (pitted and soft)
- 1 cup Pecan Nuts
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- In your blender (or your Nutribullet), place the pecan nuts, the almonds and the coconut - bend until mixed and crumbly.
- Then add the dates, coconut oil and salt - blend until sticky
- Use a tablespoon and scoop 1 tablespoon into your hand, squeeze and roll into a ball. The mixture should make about 15-20 balls
- Roll in some extra shredded coconut - this makes them look even better!
- You can freeze the balls or place them in a ziplock bag in your fridge. Remember, as all the ingredients are fresh and preservative free - they will go off, so freezing them is probably better.