Now I know that bread is not 'Clean' but on a cold winters night, a bowl of homemade soup is just not the same without a tiny piece of seed loaf. So, here is a healthy seed loaf recipe that is easy and absolutely delicious!
INGREDIENTS2 cups Nutty Wheat Flour
1 cup Cake Flour
3 tsp Honey
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Set your oven to 180°C
- Mix all the dry ingredients together - including all the seeds.
- Add the buttermilk and mix well – make sure your arm hurts!
- Place the mixture into a well greased loaf tin.
- Flatten the mixture and sprinkle seeds on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10-15 min.
- Before you take it out check that the loaf is cooked inside by piercing it with a skewer (if mixture sticks to the skewer, bake for a little longer).
- Turn onto a wire rack and allow to cool.